Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27, 2009


Hi! I wanted to start my own blog so here it goes. Today is Sunday. I woke up to the sounds of Bruce snoring. (Bruce is my small, do-nothing dog that snores and grunts. The only exciting thing about Bruce is when he is dreaming. He moves his leg like he is running and barks in his sleep.) At church we had a homecoming speech for a missionary that came back from Missouri. He had many inspirational ideas and stories, like tracting in the pouring rain (that's dedication!). In primary, Vallient 9, there are 7 boys and 2 girls. Usually, only 5 of these boys show up though. In class, they are usually huddled in the corner playing with their action figures. While they do that, Hannah and I are playing with the Article of Faith magnets on the board. At this time Sis. Pilley is trying to read the lesson, although getting nowhere. Poor her. The only things she does that semms to get people to listen are: 1. Hangman 2. Sharing 3. Treats. I think she has been counting down the days until the end of the year. The next teacher has no idea what she is in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment